“Khul” is an impact-driven, Ethiopian social enterprise, mainly involved in promoting content and... Read More
Khul Holistic Development Center is expanding with a Products Line of Khul Wellbeing Store jand is looking for a Sales associate that self-sufficient with Accountings for the Organization. job includes Sales, Customer Handling, Communication, Accounting, Corporate, Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting, Research Results, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
Education And Experience
- An accounting and/or Sales degree
- Retail sales experience.
As the public face of the Khul Store, the Sales Associate is responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the products and services the company offers. A Sales Associate is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company products, services, and policies.
Complaint handling is a critical part of this position. Turning a frustrated customer into a happy customer, while adhering to company policies, requires a combination of empathy and tact.
Another key responsibility is maintaining the presentation of the sales floor, products, signage, and displays.
Knowledge And Skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment
- Verbal and written communication skills with active listening, Amharic and English.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
How To Apply
To apply please provide the following:
- A covering email to tell us why you are interested in the role and what you feel you can bring to Khul.
- Examples of where you have fulfilled similar activities in the past.
- A comprehensive CV or biography (a statement outlining your roles, responsibilities, and achievements in the organizations in which you currently and previously worked).
Send your CV and supportive Documents to info@KhulWorld.com and also make sure you fill the Application form on Khulworld.com/join and for more info reach out on telegram to t.me/HappYmaste or on +251913280088