Sun Optical Technologies started on 1997, as the pioneer on manufacturing ophthalmic lens in Ethi... Read More
The Jr. Sales Operations Officer will be working closely withthe Sr. Sales Operations Officer in the excution of franchise key accounts and sales development for a specific group of franchise customers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet sales goals and objectives
- Analyzing sales and margins of each Product Line through weekly and monthly reporting and supporting franchisees with in-store huddles.
- Oversee the attainment of all supply & demand, production schedules, deadlines and budget goals
- Be accountable for achieving sales target on a dedicated geographic scope for franchisees
- Identify potential new product opportunities (Frames, Lenses and Instruments) through monitoring of franchisee/industry growth potential and market trends.
- Assess investment feasibility and risks on potential new product launches for franchisees
- Support the Franchise Recruitment Officer on all aspects of new store set-ups, new location scouting, implementation and visual identity auditing.
- Define and implement all necessary action plans targeted at market and ensures its follow up as per the Accelerate coaching methodology and franchisee growth plan cycles, to increase market share.
- Monitors the competition and analyses competitors’ action by market segment (strategy, marketing mix etc)
- Support Franchise Recruitment, Retention and Product Business and Sales Development
- Meeting sales & margin target
- Meeting business development target
Education And Experience
BA degree in Marketing, Business administration, economics or any related fields with at least 2 Years’ experience in business development, market analysis and sales.
Knowledge And Skills
- Sales and Marketing Techniques
- Market analysis skills
- Negotiating skills
- Integrity and trust
- Transparency, Informing
- Flexibility (ability to adapt to different Partners, environments and cultures)
- Self-starter and independent
- Product performance knowledge of ophthalmic lenses*
- Knowledge and familiarity of all Product Ranges*
- Results Orientated
*Full training is provided on all products and coaching methodology.
How To Apply
Interested & qualified applicants, Please send your Resume/CV to email@example.com by August 2, 2019. Please write the TITLE of the position on the subject line. ONLY shortlisted applicants will be contacted