The jobholder will be responsible for the overall management and business development of Sun Optical Technologies, including increasing sales, margin and customer base.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
SALES, OPERATIONS AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Be accountable for achieving sales target and meeting P&L expectations
- Identify potential new business opportunities through monitoring of customer/industry growth potential and trend
- Oversee the attainment of all supply & demand, production schedules, deadlines and budget goals
- Oversee the management of, and manage existing customer base
- Oversee the management and safe operation of the optical laboratory
- Assess investment feasibility and risks on potential business opportunities
- Develop strategies to grow the size of the targeted market/market segments
- Strategize and execute business plans to meet sales goals and objectives
- Define and implement all necessary action plans targeted at market and ensures its follow up
- Increase market share and expand distribution channels and customer base
- Define Products Offers according to markets need, analysing sales and margins of each Product Line
- Monitors the competition and analyses competitors’ action by market segment (strategy, marketing mix etc)
- Analyse the Product Offers of acquisition targets and identify potential synergies
PLANNING ADMINISTRATION AND COMPLIANCE
- Oversees the operations of the Company and ensures its compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Creates and maintains procedures for implementing plans approved by the Board of Shareholders
- Responsible for annual budgeting that supports strategic direction of the Company
- Manages the organisation’s resources within budget guidelines according to current laws and regulations.
- Oversees Finance to ensure that staff practices all appropriate accounting procedures in compliance with local and international regulations
- Provides prompt, thorough, and accurate information to keep the Board of Shareholders appropriately informed of the organisation’s financial position and issues
- Responsible for management reporting
- Responsible for people management; develop and coach team member in perimeter
How To Apply
Qualified applicants with the knowledge or skills technical, managerial or behavioral competencies, please send your Resume/CV and your motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31, 2019. Please write the TITLE of the position on the subject line. ONLY shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This job description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions and functions may vary depending on the particular geographic location of the job and/or the manager. The job description is subject to change at the discretion of management.