Khul Holistic Development Center is looking for a Business Manager who is qualified to supervise and lead a company's operations and resources. They perform a range of tasks to ensure company productivity and efficiency including implementing business strategies, evaluating company performances, and supervising teams and resources
• Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
• Perform regular and all-rounded evaluations of KPIs, the systems, processes, and resources of the organization including personnel, material, and equipment to determine areas of improvement.
• Supervise business strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
• Develop a comprehensive company budget and follow up on the Accounting, Budget and Financial Records and Management of the organization and perform periodic budget analyses.
• Ensure all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies.
• Developing and supervising a Communication and feedback system with Khul clients and community to understand their behaviors, needs, gains and also gaps to always improve customer experience
• Nurturing and assisting Khul Volunteers and departmental pillar teams towards a synergistic organization
• Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services and proposing an expansion
• Source and recruit volunteers using different recruiting techniques and assist the Arrangement for training to team and volunteers
• Identify, Communicate and follow up Corporate clients for organizational programs as a lead person
• Build a database and maintain corporate clients
• Compile and Send Weekly and Monthly Reports of Organizational Activities
• BA or MA in Business, Business Management or other related fields.
• At least 2 years experience in a management position.
• Exposure and Leadership in Various Business systems
• Exposure and experience in Wellness and Lifestyle Industry
• Background and Experience in Marketing Management and/or Financial Management and/or Human Resources management
• Outstanding leadership abilities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent English.
• Working knowledge of the latest business policies and regulations.
• Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight.
Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills are vital for this role, good teamwork and collaborative spirit is important. Suitable candidates should also be excellent written and verbal communicators, and possess the ability to identify opportunities for growth.
Leadership, Guidance, Patience, Record-Keeping, Communication, Business Acumen, Presentation, Sales, Marketing, Budgeting, Regulations, Analysis, Finance, Persuasion, Scheduling, Versatility, Inventory, Chain of Command, Time Management, Delegation, Interviewing, Public Relations, Operations
To apply please provide the following:
Send your CV and supportive Documents to info@KhulWorld.com and also make sure you fill the Application form on Khulworld.com/join and for more info reach out on telegram to t.me/HappYmaste or on +25191328088
|Employement Type||Full TIme|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Posted On||Jan. 15, 2020|
|Number Of Positions||1 candiates|
|Duty Station (Location)||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|