In response to a survey by ICANJOBS and KIchocheo, we are excited to present: Virtual Hiring & Retaining Talent , a Panel discussion in our Talent Conversations series.
Our panelists are leaders and practitioners in both established and emerging markets:
Chris Otundo, Founder, African Retooled podcast & Sr. Talent Manager, Safaricom
Sarah Ndegwa, Talent Manager, Shortlist Professionals
Branden Houser, Director of People Operations, Village Capital
We will discuss:
- Virtual recruiting/hiring.
- The new trends in recruitment
- Best screening, sourcing, interviewing and hiring strategies that yield results
- Candidate assessment and onboarding
- Ways to design recruitment strategies and hiring process structures.
- Best practices and technological tools used to succeed in recruiting/hiring
Our speakers and hosts - Sara Tadiwos and Florence Navarro - will answer your questions during a Q&A session. Feel free to email your questions in advance to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to register